Immune System’s Bare Essentials Used to Speedily Detect Drug Targets
- Congratulations to Nelson Song for being invited to give an oral presentation entitled, “Investigating a role for HLA-DO in the development of memory T and B cells” at the AAI-2019, in San Diego, CA.
- Our latest article just came out as part of a Special Issue of Immunogenetics, on Evolution of Antigen Presentation: What to do with HLA-DO/H-2O two decades later? https://rdcu.be/bn4n1
- Congratulations to Jeanna Yu for being selected to receive a PURA Fellowship. Her proposal was chosen by HOUR reviewers and staff from a large group of outstanding submissions.
- Scheherazade is invited to give a Plenary Talk in EMBO Workshop on
Antigen processing and presentation 10 (APP 10)
30 May – 02 June 2019 | Paris, France
- Srona received a highly competitive NIH F30 Award!
- Robin wins a Pathology Young Investigator awards in the Basic Science Category.
- Srona wins a Pathology Young Investigator awards in the Basic Science Category.
- Robin receives a AAI 2018 Travel Award and oral presentation invitation!
- Srona receives a AAI 2018 Poster Award!
- Scheherazade wins the 2018 AAI Laboratory travel award!
- Madison is selected as a recipient of the undergraduate STAR Research Fellowship!
- Scheherazade gives a keynote lecture in 14th International Congress of Immunology and Allergy in Teheran, Iran
- Scheherazade Joins the Editorial Board of Journal of Clinical Investigations!
- Robin wins poster awards at the Immunology Retreat!
- Srona wins poster awards at the Immunology Retreat!
- Nelson wins Best Poster in the Basic Science section at Pathology Young Investigator Day!
- Nelson presents his work in Pathology Grand Round!
- Robin wins a Pathology Young Investigator Award in Basic Science!
- Robin wins an AAI Travel award and oral presentation invitation!
- Congrats to AeRyon for making the cross-country move to join Amgen – we will miss you!
- Scheherazade and Nelson win AAI Careers in Immunology Fellowship Award!
- Cell free system is patented! (Method for identifying and validating dominant T helper cell epitopes using an HLA-DM-assisted class II binding assay. Patent number: 8916340)
- Congrats to AeRyon for winning a AAI Travel Award and oral presentation invitation!
- Congrats to Nelson for winning a AAI Travel Award and oral presentation invitation!
- Yuri wins Best Poster at Pathology Young Investigator Day!