- Open-Source System for Millisecond-Synchronized Continuous Video-EEG. Raghavan A, Wilson A, Wend C, Alexander A, Habela A, Nauen D. (2018) In Press, Epilepsy Research (Elsevier)
- Interactive web-based identification and visualization of transcript shared sequences. Azhir, Merino, Nauen. (2018) In Press, Genomics (Elsevier)
- Extra-central nervous system target for assessment and treatment in refractory anti-N-methyl-d-aspartate receptor encephalitis.
Nauen DW. J Crit Care. 2017 Feb;37:234-236. doi: 10.1016/j.jcrc.2016.09.016.(Europe PMC)
- Brain-Region-Specific Organoids Using Mini-bioreactors for Modeling ZIKV Exposure. Qian X, Nguyen HN, Song MM, Hadiono C, Ogden SC, Hammack C, Yao B, Hamersky GR, Jacob F, Zhong C, Yoon KJ, Jeang W, Lin L, Li Y, Thakor J, Berg DA, Zhang C, Kang E, Chickering M, Nauen D, Ho CY, Wen Z, Christian KM, Shi PY, Maher BJ, Wu H, Jin P, Tang H, Song H, Ming GL. Cell. 2016 May 19;165(5):1238-54. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2016.04.032. (Cell Press)
- Molecular Analysis of Pediatric Oligodendrogliomas Highlights Genetic Differences with Adult Counterparts and Other Pediatric Gliomas. Nauen D, Haley L, Lin MT, Perry A, Giannini C, Burger PC, Rodriguez FJ. Brain Pathol. 2016 Mar;26(2):206-14. doi: 10.1111/bpa.12291. (Wiley Online)
- Single-Cell RNA-Seq with Waterfall Reveals Molecular Cascades underlying Adult Neurogenesis. Shin J, Berg DA, Zhu Y, Shin JY, Song J, Bonaguidi MA, Enikolopov G, Nauen DW, Christian KM, Ming GL, Song H. Cell Stem Cell. 2015 Sep 3;17(3):360-72. doi: 10.1016/j.stem.2015.07.013. (Cell Press)
- Chromosomal Defects Track Tumor Subpopulations and Change in Progression in Oligodendroglioma.Nauen DW, Guajardo A, Haley L, Powell K, Burger PC and Gocke CD. Convergent Science Physical Oncology 2015 Sep 1;(1). (IOP Science) This paper had a fair amount of raw SNP array data and was a bit quantitative as it included a (simple) model of tumor subpopulation competition, so it wasn’t a great fit for neuropathology journals. Around the time we finished the project the Institute of Physics in the UK was launching a new journal, Convergent Science Physical Oncology (CSPO). From a prior publication with an IOP journal I knew they expertly copy edited and typeset. CSPO had no submission fee (we wanted to avoid ‘pay-to-publish’ schemes) and they predicted the journal would be indexed in PubMed within a year. We submitted to them and after the paper was accepted they did do an excellent job with the article. However, they never managed to get the journal indexed in PubMed, so this paper doesn’t come up on PubMed searches, which markedly limits visibility. Now it turns out CSPO will end its run (I don’t think the unwieldy name helped matters). So here are the pdfs of the paper and supplementary material.
- Probing region-specific microstructure of human cortical areas using high angular and spatial resolution diffusion MRI.
Aggarwal M, Nauen DW, Troncoso JC, Mori S. Neuroimage. 2015 Jan 15;105:198-207. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2014.10.053. (PubMed)